Thursday, April 23, 2009

Greg Making Sense - Women & Conservatism

Well worth the read:









Daily Gut: Angry Chicks Against Ladies

Quote,

"So why are female liberals often the most spiteful when it comes to female non-libs? I`m no shrink, but I think it has something to do with regret. The fact is, women buying into the hard leftist, feminist ideal can`t stand it when they see women who haven`t - especially ones who happen to be happier than they are.

And they always are.

And the fact is, when chicks like Garofalo are miserable - they start thinking their enemies might be onto something."

I seem to recall Dennis Miller made a similar observation last year prior to the election.

http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2009-04/46392960.jpg
Don't hate me because I'm conservative!

TTFN,

Jim

No comments:

Day By Day